Moving premises was the perfect opportunity to re-brand this award winning building and construction company. Read our success story below to find out how a powerful brand can stop traffic and attract dream clients.
SUCCESS STORY: ZELOUS GROUP
that stops traffic
Premises, Fascia & Signage
Jeff and Steve are the directors of Zealous Group, specialising in residential and commercial building. The Zealous Group team aims for overall excellence in the building of residential homes, dual occupancies, apartments and commercial developments.
THE BRAND STRATEGY
- Thoroughly understand the dream customer – their needs, wants and challenges and ultimate goals. We wanted to create a brand that addressed these aspects and consciously and subconsciously appealed to their ultimate goals.
- Ensure the brand reflects the Zealous Group commitment to excellence, customer service, craftsmanship and building methodology.
- Maximise the new prime location to attract foot traffic and utilise the advertising space on a busy traffic corner.
- Create a brand the owners are truly proud of and can get the team excited about for future growth.
- Create a brand that raises the Zealous Group profile as a leader in their field.
how the project was received
“Firstly Steve and I would like to thank you for all the hard work you have put in regarding our Zealous Group rebranding. From our initial meeting to the ongoing work you are doing for us currently you have shown a high level of professionalism and understanding. Our new premises looks amazing, past and current clients have all commented on the new look and we have received nothing but great feedback. We have been open now for just over 2 weeks and have had 6 new leads come through the door. Once again thanks for your hard work and we look forward to our continual business relationship.”Jeff SarkisGeneral Manager, Zealous Group
THINKING ABOUT RE-BRANDING?
WE'D LOVE TO HELP.
BRAND DISCOVERY CALL
Book in for your Brand Discovery Call and find out how our creative team can support you in building a meaningful, memorable, profitable brand.
The old logo was difficult to read and didn’t reflect the prestige and true reputation of the company.
The new brand is strong, stylish, striking and powerful. It literally stops traffic!