First Impressions Last
Are you struggling to truly connect with your potential clients when you’re face to face?
It’s possible that your business card may be letting you down. This little paper card is often the first physical point of contact that a potential client has with you and your brand.
You may present really well and have your elevator speech down pat, but if your business card doesn’t match the impeccable standard that you apply to everything else in your business, you may be losing credibility and worse, damaging your reputation.
First impressions last, so it’s so crucial to get them right. Humans are visual, tactile creatures and in our increasingly impersonal digital age, it’s more important than ever for your business cards to stand out and effectively communicate what you and your business stand for.
You’ve experienced some of this:
- You feel embarrassed that your business cards look ‘cheap’
- You find potential clients don’t ask for your card or worse, you’ve seen them throw it out or leave it behind
- You network a lot and give out plenty of cards but don’t seem to be getting the right leads
- Your cards don’t match your branding, your website or any of your other marketing collateral
- You’ve used free ‘template’ apps to design your cards but your cards never look right
- Potential clients squint when they look at your card or have to search for their glasses to see what’s written
- You’re not happy with the print quality of your cards, it seems sloppy and the trimming is crooked
- Your cards arrived from the printer and they seem a bit flimsy, you thought they would be a lot thicker
- Your brand colours look wrong and the images and fonts seem pixelated
- You’ve tried to design your business cards yourself but know it’s not your zone of genius
- You know you’ve got a lot to offer but feel like your cards are really letting you down
- You have lots of meetings, but you never seem to be able to assert your authority among VIP’s
Go Pro Today:
Book Your Business Card Makeover
Impress your ideal clients, start conversations and be top of mind.
(Only $199 includes BONUS 250 high quality printed cards)
What I get
- You’ll get a professional re-design of your business card that you can be truly proud of. We’ll also help you select the perfect paper stock and finish and get your cards printed professionally with our preferred and trusted print provider.
Our Business Card Makeover can help you:
Look highly professional
Tell you brand story
Give you instant credibility
Connect with your ideal clients
Clearly convey your contact info – fast
Command authority & state your title
Attract your ideal clients
Add value to your business
Charge premium prices
Start conversations that can lead to increased sales
Create meaningful connections
Reinforce and build relationships
Feel confident when networking
Impress important prospects and VIP’s
Leave a lasting first impression
Build trust in your character and business
Be memorable and aid in recall
Put your name and brand literally in your clients pocket
How it works:
Book In Today
Get your Business Card Makeover and start making the best first impressions.
The Card Design
- BYO logo
- Custom business card design
- Double sided design
- 2 design options
- 2 rounds of changes
- Paper stock & finish selection
- Pre-press file set up
The Card Printing
- Full colour digital print
- 250 cards included
- Printed on K.W Doggett Sovereign Hi-Bulk 310 gsm board
- Bright white gloss finish or
- Matt laminate option
- Free delivery (Melbourne only)
PayPal – We offer a secure online payment option for upfront payments through PayPal. You can use your PayPal account or credit card details to process your payments.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
**Please note the price includes 250 business cards printed on K.W Doggett Hi-bulk 310gsm bright white art board with choice of gloss or matt laminate finish. Different type of paper stock and finishes such as rounded corners or gold foil etc are billed additionally. Please contact us for a custom quote. Free delivery is for Melbourne Metro customers only. Terms & Conditions apply.